Thursday 20 May 2010

When one door closes....

....another one opens! Sadly Naz at Topsy Turvy Digital is stepping down from designing (pop over to her store for some closing down bargains, but be quick) so I will no longer be creating layouts from her adorable kits. But within a matter of hours I was 'headhunted' by a fellow BH (that's BlockHead aka New Kids On The Block fan) to join her CT team and I jumped at the chance. So I am now creating for Crystal at Sugar Pie Scraps and I can't wait to get stuck in! Well actually I already have!
The boy in the layout is actually Naz's son which she kindly gave me permission to use as I don't actually have any recent beach pics of my kids!
The kit is called To The Beach and is available at Enchanted Studio Scraps





No comments:

Post a Comment